One of the most important roles your supervisor or manager performs is to protect your business, your employees, and the general public from employees under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
FMCSA 49 CFR Part 382.603 of the FMCSA regulations states each employer shall ensure that all persons designated to supervise drivers receive at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and an additional 60 minutes of training on drug use. Our reasonable suspicion training programs are fully compliant with FMCSA 49 CFR Part 382.603 regulations.
Whether your company needs Reasonable Suspicion training for your supervisor(s) or manager(s) to help with DOT regulations or to promote your drug free workplace, we have the solution.
- What to observe
- Signs and symptoms of alcohol misuse
- Signs and symptoms of drug use
- How to approach the situation
- Interactive “What if” scenarios
- What if someone refuses to test
- When to test and when not to test
- How to conduct testing
Request a Demo: