Harassment Prevention Made Simple, is an all-encompassing harassment prevention and training tool. This six minute video is packed full of all the current harassment issues faced today as well as prevention techniques and legal consequences. Released in 2016, this up-to-date version delivers a straight forward message about harassment in the workplace.
- Protected Groups
- Quid Pro Quo harassment
- Hostile Environment harassment
- The Reasonable Person Standard
- Physical, verbal & cyber bullying
- Texting, e-mail & social networking
- Gender Identity & Sexual orientation harassment
- Age, sex, pregnancy & disability discrimination
- race, nationality & religious discrimination
- Inappropriate jokes & gossip
- Harassment by non-employees
The manager’s version of Harassment Prevention Made Simple, includes all the topics listed above and shows the manager’s role in defining and preventing harassment. Viewers learn the steps managers should take to fight harassment in their organization.
- Equal Opportunity Employment
- Taking a harassment complaint
- Progressive discipline