The LEAD NOW! Leadership Development Model is based on 50 years of collective management and leadership coaching experience with leaders from Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and other worldwide organizations. The simple, yet comprehensive, model is built from surveys of 8000 executives, managers, supervisors, and employees who were asked to rank their perceptions of the most important behaviors of an ideal leader. From this work and research, the Stewarts designed the LEAD NOW! Model for leaders at all levels to use for their growth and development.
LEAD NOW! Classroom Package
The Classroom Package is designed to give you the flexibility to lead a session over the entire LEAD NOW! program or break down the modules to only instruct on those skills you want to cover. The materials can accommodate both on-site and virtual training.
The complete mini-video modules, gems, lessons, and tips have been mapped to short discussion starters and learning aids. Build a program with the complete set of tools and resources that come with each DVD or USB.
- DVD or USB both come equipped with a full menu for easy identification and use of all the materials in the Classroom Package. Choose the DVD or USB based on your organization’s training and technological needs.
- Facilitator’s Notes offer step-by-step assistance with sample agendas, exercises to engage learners, and activities to offer learners the opportunity to practice their new leadership skills. Each section has clips identified for use, along with time estimates.
- Participant Worksheets are the companion to the Facilitator’s Notes and will enhance classroom training sessions. Learners will build their own development plans, record their thoughts to reflection questions, and take notes during small group activities.
- Slide Deck templates make delivering the Classroom Package simple. There are slides for each module and built-in reminders to prompt activities. Use all or a few of the slides to customize your training session.
- Dimension Survey results will identify which competencies to work on first. It uses a short and easy ranking system to show which dimensions need development. The Dimension Survey can also be used before a classroom session to pinpoint which dimensions to cover.
- Desk References are print-ready PDFs that can be given as a job aid during your classroom session.
- Reinforcement Templates will help you ensure the learning that happens in your classroom is prolonged and implemented on the job. This tools provides you with email templates and suggested follow-up processes.
LEAD NOW! Self-paced Course
Designed to be practical and easy-to-use, the Self-paced Course offers immediate help in everyday leadership situations. This library contains hundreds of effective tips and tools organized into 21 mini-video modules that cover each of the 21 dimensions featured in the LEAD NOW! Leadership Development Model.
Created with the time-starved leader in mind, each module is only 7 minutes in length and provides actionable skills that bring to life the chosen leadership dimension. The leadership lessons and gems throughout the video modules engage and captivate the viewer.
The best way to use the LEAD NOW! library is to choose one or two dimensions at a time to develop. When an employee encounters a problem or simply wants to learn more about a unique leadership skill, the library also acts as a performance support resource to allow access to a specific module for assistance.
- 22 mini-video modules (7 minutes each)
- 22 Leadership Lessons: powerful stories that illustrate and support each competency
- 52 Leadership Gems: easy-to-remember phrases supported by stories and anecdotes
- 150+ Leadership Power Tips: additional suggestions for practice, discussion, and coaching
- 21 Individual Development Plans: development plans with step-by-step instructions and experiential exercises
- Dimension Survey: short questionnaire to identify which dimensions to work on