Leader Madness uses humor to demonstrate the warning signs of ineffective leadership. First of all, viewers see how thoughtless actions can become destructive habits. In addition, each scenario identifies a leader’s critical moment of choice – positive or negative. Then, the leader makes the negative choice while viewers watch the damaging effects. Finally, each scenario shows what the leader could have done for a better outcome. Viewers are encouraged to take a closer look at the effects of their own leadership practices.
- Allow people to do their jobs
- Tell people what they’re doing right
- Use your enthusiasm to solve problems
- Beware of placing friendship before work
- Take the time to really listen
- Be an ethical role model