Generation conflict costs billions of dollars in lost productivity to organizations like yours worldwide – not to mention the incalculable effects on motivation and morale. Now there’s help with generational expert Cam Marston’s DVD course, Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace.
Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace Key Learning Points:
- Generational context is not about age, but common experiences.
- Acknowledge your team’s expectations, not just your own.
- Different is neither right nor wrong, just different.
- Age-ism is the death of any coaching strategy.
- Generational understanding does not take the place of concern for the individual.
- Different generations care about different approaches to the same problem.
- Technology is not universal – assess your team members’ affinity level before making communication assumptions.
Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace includes:
- Program One – Defining Four Generations in the Workplace – 18 Minutes
- Program Two – How to Deal with the Four Generations– 16 Minutes
Request a demo of the eLearning course!