The Goal is about people trying to understand what makes their world run so they can make it better. As Alex and his team think logically about their problems, they are able to identify the “bottlenecks” in their work system and implement basic principles to improve performance.
The Goal can give your employees a perspective that won’t allow them to think it is acceptable to do something just because “that’s the way it was always done”. Through Alex’s family struggle, as well as his problems at work, The Goal emphasizes that we tend to lose sight of the most important aspects in life. This video can teach your employees how to think logically and consistently to determine “cause and effect” relationships between their actions and the results. The Goal can teach ongoing improvement throughout your entire organization.
Key Training Points
- Understand the goal of your organization
- Identify and improve the performance of “bottlenecks”
- Learn how to maximize non-bottleneck resources
- Understand and implement continuous improvement strategies
- Learn the importance of working together as a team